Infertility Research & Studies Underway at ACRM
1. Timing of Luteal Phase Support in IVF and Pregnancy Outcomes -- a National Survey.
2. Relationship between serum Progesterone levels and Pregnancy Outcomes in IVF cycles using vaginal Progesterone for Luteal Support.
3. Effect of Route of Progesterone administration on Pregnancy Rates in various types of Assisted Reproduction.
4. Impact of 24 Chromosome Aneuploidy Screening on Implantation and Pregnancy Rates in IVF.
5. Development of a simpler Oocyte Vitrification system for use in routine IVF.
6. Effect of metformin on IVF outcomes in non-PCO patients.
For more information on any of these studies or to be considered as a study participant, please contact us at 678-841-1089 to schedule a consultation with a study director.